We LIVE for music festivals & concerts. We LIVE to help the organisers of these events sell more tickets.
If you love music and have super human attention to detail, WE NEED YOU!
About Audience Republic
- We power the marketing for music festivals and concerts globally with our software platform, helping drive more sales + build their audience. Customers include festivals like Beyond the Valley, Pitch Festival, Electric Gardens, Secret Solstice (Iceland), Lost Paradise
- Founded in 2015, currently 12 people (soon to be 20)
- Fast growth tech start up, raised $2M+ from investors who are ex Spotify, Apple, AdRoll
- Located near Central Station in Darlinghurst, Sydney
What Will You Do?
- Be responsible for owning the relationship with our music festivals on a day to day basis
- Help our music festivals globally get the most value from our product, and proactively ensuring they are aware of and using capabilities that are relevant to them
- Providing support and assisting with any issues that may arise
- Onboarding and training them how to use our platform
- Assisting with the operations of campaigns on our platform, as well as providing guidance on how to improve their results
- Help music festivals understand if new products we launch are right for them
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- You will OWN an area of the business & be responsible for building it up (and be rewarded for doing so)
- We use the absolute BEST software, tools & equipment to do our job
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including sales, marketing, product and support.
What We Believe
- Honesty is our top priority.
- Be measured on RESULTS. Not based on time or effort
- Ownership. Do what you say you’re going to do.
- Treat customers as friends, not money.
- Always be learning. Work on yourself every day.
- You have super human levels of attention to detail
- Have a sense of urgency and are highly responsive to customer requests
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner