Account Executive (Music Festivals)
We LIVE for music festivals & concerts. We LIVE to help the organisers of these events sell more tickets.
If you love music, are driven, entrepreneurial and want to build a career in sales, WE NEED YOU!
About Audience Republic
- Founded in 2015, currently 6 people (soon to be 10)
- Fast growth tech start up, raised $1M+ from investors who are ex Spotify, Apple, AdRoll
- Located near Central Station in Surry Hills, Sydney
- We power the marketing for music festivals and concerts globally with our software platform, helping drive more sales + build their audience.
- Customers include festivals like Beyond the Valley, Pitch Festival, Electric Gardens, Secret Solstice (Iceland), Lost Paradise
What Will You Do?
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- Be responsible for driving new business and meeting monthly revenue quotas
- Identify prospects & build relationships with major event organisers (we are about helping and adding value, and NEVER hard sell)
- Close deals in the short term to meet quotas & build pipeline in the future.
- LOVE your job! Live your two passions every day: events and sales!
Why You’ll Love It Here
- You will OWN an area of the business & be responsible for building it up (and be rewarded for doing so in both CASH and EQUITY)
- We use the absolute BEST software, tools & equipment to do our job. We all use Salesforce and the latest MacBook Pros.
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including sales, marketing and product.
What We Believe
Honesty is our top priority.
- Be measured on RESULTS. Not based on time or effort
Ownership. Do what you say you’re going to do.
Treat customers as friends, not money.
Always be learning. Work on yourself every day.
- 2+ years in a previous sales role, with proven track record of closing deals & meeting quota
- You are highly driven, ambitious & entrepreneurial. You work autonomously and have a passion for learning and always getting better
- You want to build a career in sales and be responsible for growing a business
- Salesforce experience and a marketing or SaaS background all are beneficial