Front End Developer
We LIVE for live events, including Music, Sport and Entertainment. We LIVE to help the organisers of these events sell more tickets.
If you are obsessed with building beautiful, pixel perfect interfaces, and have an interest in music, sport or entertainment, WE NEED YOU!
About Audience Republic
- Founded in 2015, currently 4 people (soon to be 7)
- Fast growth tech start up, raised $1M+ from investors who are ex Spotify, Apple, AdRoll, Invoice2go
- Located near Central Station in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Focused on helping event organisers sell out their events, with our software platform which powers their online marketing for events globally (e.g. Justin Bieber, Bruce Springsteen, Sticky Fingers, Broods, Rufus, Beyond the Valley)
What Will You Do?
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- Have FULL OWNERSHIP of the entire front end across our web application and marketing website
- Take Sketch designs & turn them into pixel perfect HTML/CSS
- Use Vue.js to turn the HTML/CSS into a fully functioning web application Making sure our web application and marketing site are functioning correctly at all times
- Provide input into our product roadmap & direction
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Incredible design is of CRITICAL IMPORTANCE to everything we do
- You will OWN an area of the business (and be rewarded for doing so in both CASH and EQUITY)
- We use the absolute BEST software, development practices, tools & equipment to do our job. We all use the latest MacBook Pros.
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow.
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including both engineering & product.
What We Believe
Honesty is our top priority.
- Be measured on RESULTS. Not based on time or effort.
Ownership. Do what you say you’re going to do.
Treat customers as friends, not money.
Always be learning. Work on yourself every day.
Who You Will Be Working With
- Our development team is small now but growing, there are currently 2 people on the engineering team.
- You'll be working directly with our CTO who is former CTO at GoCatch.
- We are here to support & help YOU be successful including mentoring and guidance.
- 3-5 years front end development experience with Vue.js and/or React
- You have HYPER attention to detail, obsessed with design & able to work autonomously