Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
We LIVE for live music. We LIVE to help the organisers of these events sell more tickets.
If you love music and want to work in marketing then WE NEED YOU!
About Audience Republic
- Founded in 2015, currently 4 people (soon to be 6)
- Fast growth tech start up, raised $1M+ from investors who are ex Spotify, Apple, AdRoll
- Located near Central Station in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Focused on helping event organisers sell out their events, with our software platform which powers their online marketing for events globally (e.g. Justin Bieber, Bruce Springsteen, Sticky Fingers, Broods, Rufus, Mac Miller, Martin Garrix, Beyond the Valley)
What Will You Do?
Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
Asisst us with our social media, content marketing, PR, events and lead generaiton
LOVE your job! Live your two passions: music and marketing!
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Part time role with flexible hours
- You'll be part of a small team meaning you'll have a lot of repsonsibility & will learn A LOT
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and growWhat We Believe
Honesty is our top priority.
- Be measured on RESULTS. Not based on time or effort
- Ownership. Do what you say you’re going to do.
- Treat customers as friends, not money.
- Always be learning. Work on yourself every day.
- An interest in music & marketing
- Extreme attention to detail
- Familiar with popular social media & marketing tools
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Be self motivated & if you don't know something be able to figure it out
- Ideally you'd have previous experience, however this isn't necessarily required