Partnerships Coordinator (Music Festivals)
We LIVE for music festivals & concerts. We LIVE to help the organisers of these events sell more tickets.
If you love music, are driven, entrepreneurial and want to build a career in sales, WE NEED YOU!
About Audience Republic
- Founded in 2015, currently 6 people (soon to be 10)
- Fast growth tech start up, raised $1M+ from investors who are ex Spotify, Apple, AdRoll
- Located near Central Station in Surry Hills, Sydney
- We power the marketing for music festivals and concerts globally with our software platform, helping drive more sales + build their audience.
- Customers include festivals like Beyond the Valley, Pitch Festival, Electric Gardens, Secret Solstice (Iceland), Lost Paradise
What Will You Do?
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- Identify & research lists of music festivals and concert promoters that meet our ideal customer profile
- Reach out to potential customers directly via email & phone
- Conduct discovery calls to uncover customer needs & interest in our product
- Take customers through product demos and book in appointments for our Account Executives
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Preparing reports and ensuring our Salesforce CRM is maintained correctly
- Assist with operations where required
- LOVE your job! Live your two passions every day: music and sales!
Why You’ll Love It Here
- You will OWN an area of the business & be responsible for building it up (and be rewarded for doing so in both CASH and EQUITY)
- We use the absolute BEST software, tools & equipment to do our job. We all use Salesforce and the latest MacBook Pros.
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including sales, marketing and product.
What We Believe
Honesty is our top priority.
- Be measured on RESULTS. Not based on time or effort
Ownership. Do what you say you’re going to do.
Treat customers as friends, not money.
- Always be learning. Work on yourself every day.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales, and eventually become an Account Executive
- Super high attention to detail, this is incredibly important
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly with Powerpoint (bonus if you've used Salesforce before)