Senior/Lead Front End Developer
We LIVE for live events, including Music, Sport and Entertainment. We LIVE to help the organisers of these events sell more tickets.
If you are obsessed with building beautiful, pixel perfect interfaces, and have an interest in music, sport or entertainment, WE NEED YOU!
About Audience Republic
- Founded in 2015, currently 5 people (soon to be 7)
- Fast growth tech start up, raised $1M+ from investors who are ex Spotify, Apple, AdRoll, Invoice2go and Atlassian
- Located near Central Station in Surry Hills, Sydney
- We power the marketing for events, helping them sell more tickets & unlock powerful audience insights
- Customers include events featuring artists like: Martin Garrix, Justin Bieber, Bruce Springsteen, Sticky Fingers, Broods, Rufus, Tiesto, Chance the Rapper, Schoolboy Q, Bookashade)
What Will You Do?
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- Have FULL OWNERSHIP of the entire front end across our web application and marketing website
- Work with our product designers turning Sketch designs into a fully functioning product/interface for new product features
- Ensuring our existing product is fully functioning and optimised for performance
- Provide input into our product roadmap & direction
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Incredible design is of CRITICAL IMPORTANCE to everything we do
- You will OWN an area of the business (and be rewarded for doing so in both CASH and EQUITY)
- We use the absolute BEST software, development practices, tools & equipment to do our job. We all use the latest MacBook Pros.
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow.
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including both engineering & product.
What We Believe
Honesty is our top priority.
- Be measured on RESULTS. Not based on time or effort.
Ownership. Do what you say you’re going to do.
Treat customers as friends, not money.
Always be learning. Work on yourself every day.
Who You Will Be Working With
- Our development team is small now but growing, there are currently 2 people on the engineering team.
- You'll be working directly with our CTO who is former CTO at GoCatch.
- You have HYPER attention to detail, can work autonomously, and is product/customer focused.