Back End Developer (Clojure, Java or Scala)
Audience Republic helps events sell more tickets. We've recently experienced some massive growth around virtual events.
Our customers are some of the largest (physical & virtual) events in the world — featuring artists like Justin Bieber, Post Malone, Elton John, RUFUS DU SOL, ODESZA, Flume, Marshmello.
We are fast growing technology startup in B2B SaaS, and have raised $3.3M from investors. Our team is based across Sydney, Los Angeles, London and Taiwan.
➡️ Learn more about our company values & read our story.
What will you do?
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- Build scalable applications on our Clojure based micro services architecture
- Implement & extend our current deployment & continuous integration infrastructure
- Ensure code quality by writing test case
Why you will love it here
- We LOVE Clojure & the efficiencies it brings our development process
- We use industry best practices around deployment & code development to ensure our team is super productive
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow
- As an early team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including both engineering & product
Who will you be working with?
- Our development team is small now but growing. There are currently 4 people on the engineering team, and we're currently hiring 3 more
- You'll be working directly with our CTO who is former CTO at GoCatch and Gamurs
- We are here to support & help YOU be successful including mentoring and guidance
- Has a can do attitude with great communication skills
- With 3-5 years development experience (preferably in Clojure OR a related language like Java or Scala + are willing to learn Clojure)
- Familiar with popular technologies like REST, AWS Services (S3, Route 53, Cloudfront, Cloud Formation), deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins), postgres, and testing frameworks
- Bonus if you have some front end experience but not required