Product Manager (SaaS) - Live Events/Music/Sport
We LIVE for events (music/events/sport). We LIVE to help these event organisers sell more tickets.
If you love music/events/sport, and are an experienced Product Manager in SaaS, we need you!
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team at Audience Republic.
Who are Audience Republic?
We are a SaaS platform that helps live events (music festivals, concerts, sport) sell more tickets, through increasing word-of-mouth, collecting data & providing audience intelligence.
Fast growth tech start up, well funded after raising $2m from investors
Founded in 2015, currently 11 people (soon to be 20)
We are a global business, and have offices in Sydney, Los Angeles, and London, with customers in APAC, North America, South America & UK/Europe.
Our customers include Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Beyond the Valley, Lost Paradise, Yours & Owls, as well as events featuring artists like Flume, ODESZA, RUFUS DU SOL, Post Malone, Chance The Rapper, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for defining and maintaining our product roadmap in collaboration with internal amnd external stakeholders
- Plan & drive sprints; Prioritise new features and bug fixes based on business and customer requirements
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements, by writing requirements documentation, user stories, use cases & creating cards
- Work with Engineering & Design to manage the implementation of new features & products, to ensure they are delivered on brief, on time and within budget
- Assist with the development of new features and products, working with the CEO and our Product Designers
- Become an expert in customer needs; have an in-depth understanding of customer business requirements and needs
- Be an expert on the Audience Republic platform and our business strategy
- Define and analyse product metrics to measure business success
- Optimise user flows for signup, on-boarding, activation & up-sell
- Work on strategies to increase daily active usage
- Implement strategies that achieve Product Led Growth
- Collaborate with Marketing on product messaging, positioning and go to market plans
- Write clear product documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, manage and communicate product releases to both internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years experience product management experience in SaaS
- Have a proven track record of delivering complex end-to-end product launches
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Process-oriented and able to deal confidently with unclear or changing situations
- Excellent communication and listening skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical teams
- Strong empathy for the customer and other stakeholders
- A desire to dive in and learn about new problem spaces
- Agile mindset: familiar with lean startup methodology & scrum. Able to apply that knowledge to participate in software development.
- Strong grasp of user-focused design. Deeply driven by feedback, yet able to tell the difference between the feature someone needs, versus the one they ask for.
- A discoverer: curious to uncover the hidden "why" behind every need. Deep listening skills, empathy, and analytical skills enable you to succeed.
- Experience with tools like Mixpanel, Heap, Segment, Google Analytics
- Bonus: If you have experience organising & promoting events