VP, Sales (SaaS) - Live Events/Music/Sport
We LIVE for events (music/events/sport). We LIVE to help organizers of these events sell more tickets.
If you love music/events/sport, and are an experienced sales leader in SaaS, we need YOU!
We are looking for a VP, Sales to join our team at Audience Republic. Ideally right now you are a Director of Sales, and contributed to growing a SaaS business to $10M-$15M in ARR and beyond, and are looking to step up and become a VP, Sales.
About Audience Republic
We are a software platform (SaaS) that helps live events (music/events/sport) sell more tickets, through increasing word-of-mouth, building audiences, direct fan messaging & unlocking insights. We integrate with all major ticketing platforms including Eventbrite & Ticketmaster)
High growth tech start up, raised $2m, founded in 2015, currently 12 people (soon to be 20)
You'll be based in our Downtown Los Angeles office
We are a global business, and have customers in North America, Europe/UK, Asia and Australia, with offices in Los Angeles, London and Sydney
Our customers include 250+ music festivals, promoters including Live Nation, AEG, Goldenvoice, as well as events featuring artists like Childish Gambino, Foo Fighters, Flume, ODESZA, RUFUS DU SOL, Post Malone, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Elton John etc.
What Will You Do?
Have full ownership of our ARR number, and be responsible for ensuring we achieve our monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets globally
- You will manage our sales team globally, across our Los Angles, London and Sydney offices
- Recruit, develop, mentor, and retain a team of experienced account executives
- Develop quarterly & annual sales plans in support of company strategy and objectives
- Set sales quotas, evaluate and refine compensation and commission plans
- Manage daily & weekly sales activities: pipelines, forecasts, closed deals to ensure above-quota results;
- Create a sales team culture that is positive, motivating and performance-driven
- Own and develop our sales playbook & sales rep onboarding process to ensure reps ramp up quickly
- Oversee lead and pipeline management
- Accurately forecast our sales to ensure we’re exceeding target
- Work with our Customer Success team to ensure we're achieving our customer retention goals
- Collaborate Product & Engineering to prioritize product roadmap
- Own the CRM and ensure it’s being used according to our playbook and best practice
- You'll have 5+ years in B2B SaaS sales
- 3+ years in a B2B SaaS sales management position (ideally Director of Sales or above)
- Experience working in a Startup (preferably Series A and above)
- Great people skills – ability to recruit, hire, motivate, manage and coach (help unlock potential)
- Experience developing scalable & repeatable processes